Wednesday 30 October 2013

List of eligible candidates applied for Registration of Sec B after Summer 2013 Examinations

Hi friend List of eligible candidates applied for Registration of Sec B after Summer 2013 Examinations has been
published. This list has been published basis of receiving registration form till 12th october 2013.We welcome to all of you who are successfully complete section a and wise you good luck for completing section b as early as possible. for download the list click bellow link and if you not find your name their reply to this mail with your name and from submission date.



1 comment:

  1. sir ,kindly tell me the status of my registratioin ..ST529727-9,,I HAVE PASSED SEC A IN SUMMER 2013..ALSO I HAVE GIVEN EXAM IN SEC B IN WINTER 13 PASSED TWO SUBJCT,,BT I DIDNT RECEIVED THE SEC B ID CARD I M WOORY WEATHER I M REGISTERED OR NOT ..PLZ TELL ME SOLUTION

    ReplyDelete